SE GP2-112 Patented Stackable 13-1/4" Sifting Pan, Mesh Size 1/12"
SE is proud to present our Patented 13-¼” Stackable Sifting Pan with Mesh Size 1/12”.
Why Use SE’s Sifting Pans (AKA Classifiers or Sieves)?
(1) Classification is the most important step in gold recovery.
(2) Screen off large, worthless gravel and rock.
(3) Size your material to the proper dimensions of the gold you are expecting to recover.
(4) Our high-quality stainless steel wire mesh is both accurate and durable for everyday use.
(5) The plastic is both lightweight and durable.
Why Choose SE’s Stackable Design?
(1) Takes up less space
(2) Makes classifying even faster
(3) Enables the pans to nestle neatly in a 5-gallon bucket